Saturday, May 19, 2007

Two Things

This is a 2 Peas topic that I saved and originally planned on posting the very day I saw it but life got busy and I got distracted. I ran across it again this morning so here is my 2 things list.

TWO:
Two Names I Go by: Miss Fortenberry or Miss Melissa (at school) and Missy (friends and family.

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: my nightie and skimpies

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: I want honesty and passion

Two of My Favorite Things to do: Sleep and Scrapbook

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: a new scanner (mine died) and the school year to finally end (it will on Thursday!)

Two pets I have: a turtle named Franklin and a Black Bear gerbil named Chloe (really they are Alec's but I make sure they are fed.

Two things I did last night: drove way too fast to get to graduation on time (I was late) and hugged lots of my favorite kids

Two things I ate today: I just got up so all I've had is coffee

Two people I just talked to last: I talked to lots of people last night. Two of my favorites were former students who are married and trying to have a baby. Matt and Maegan are in their second year of marriage and are so perfect together. They will be wonderful parents and I hope it happens for them soon.

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: sleeping in and hopefully scrapbooking some. I'm trying to learn digital and I need to do more.

Two longest car rides: Conway, Arkansas to Los Angeles, California when I was too young to know better and more recently from home to Batesville, about 30 miles, with a screaming and crying Hannah. I didn't know what to do to make her happy so it seemed like forever...

Two Favorite Holidays: Halloween and Christmas. My favorite school holiday is deer day. It falls on the first Monday of deer season in the fall. It's something teachers look forward to as much, if not more, than the kids. It's a welcome break. I just wish there was another special day so we could get out in the spring during that long stretch from Christmas break to Spring break.

Two favorite beverages: Sonic's diet cherry limeade and margaritas on the rocks with lots of salt. Yum!

No comments: