Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

When I first thought about this, I thought no way it's not me at all. Now, running out of place for supplies, unable to scrap for longer than 15 minutes without little hands trying to help, I'm rethinking my opinion.

One of my goals this summer is to learn this and get it down so if I decide for sure it's not me, I'll at least know how to do some hybrid things. I've always used my computer to scrap so it just makes sense to make what I can.

So far I've only done two layouts. The first one I did on Friday morning, my first day of summer vacation. I didn't save any of the information and I'm sure it'd take forever to figure it out. One thing I'm sure of is that the papers I used came from Sweet Shoppe Designs.



I'll probably do a paper layout of this for Alec's album anyway but it was a fairly easy layout to start with.

My second digi lo was done last night and I love it! It uses a template so that made it really easy. I could see myself converting if all my work was this quick and I liked it this much.



Here's the credits: Our Garden Girl

I used Jill's May Template from Scrap Outside the Box,
sage brads from Theresa Hernandez's kit Far Away Love at A Cherry on Top
papers from Zoe Pearn’s Funky Fresh kit at Sweet Shoppe Designs and
fonts from 2Peas, Sophisticated for title and Sonnets Script for journaling.

No comments: