Thursday, May 31, 2007

tagged

I hijacked this tag from http://artisticmusings.typepad.com. This is one of the digital scrapbooking blogs I've spent so much time studying this week.

Now this is an interesting tag ... the rules are as follows!

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next three sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favourite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
6. Tag three other people to do the same.

OK, the closest book was "One Perfect Knight" by Judith O'Brien. Someone had requested it at paperbackswap so I located it and sit it by my computer, let them know I had it and then the request was canceled. Bummer. And as I'm lazy, I still hadn't put it back on the shelf yet.

"I had no idea it was so...Betsy!" She has the most unique style. She could wear a flour sack and look like a fashion diva and don't even get me going about her creativity. I want to be Betsy when I grow up.

Feel free to substitute Betsy with any other person whose work you admire. I was thinking Elsie Flannigan when I was typing but the possibilities are endless.

If you read this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: