Friday, March 31, 2006

An Altered Photo Frame

I bought the frame that I used for this several years ago at Big Lots. I got a few of them because I liked the shape and that there was so much flat surface to work with. It originally had cat stuff painted on it. I like it much better now.

Almost all the stuff is 3 bugs. The only exceptions are the narrow light blue ribbon tape (Heidi Swapp) thats on the mitered corners of the pattern paper and the letters that are Making Memories. The photo of Alec is from the end of last summer. He was up fairly high in one of Mom's trees. I'll have to take this to school and put it on my desk.

I think I might have to make another, but girly this time for Hannah.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the frame, I have been thinking about doing some for family!! I think I am inspired!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »