Saturday, July 28, 2007
This week I was at the last minute getting the Lifts with a Twist challenge finished. I had workshops all week so it felt like school had started back already. At least this time, it was enjoyable.
Now for the information about the layout. This was the most challenging one for me so far. It took forever for me to make the grid layout but I'm sure that there has to be an easier way that I just don't know yet. I used lots of items from Sara Amarie’s Natalie kit along with slide frames by FishinMomDesigns and a Glitter Graph frame from Designs by Lindsay Jane. The font used is CK Fresh
The photos are from back in April. I don't know why I didn't wash Hannah's face before grabbing the camera but I still think she's beautiful dirt and all.