Thursday, June 21, 2007

Aunt Jess and Hannah



These beautiful girls are my niece Jessica and great niece Hannah. I had another sleepless night so I digiscrapped. I can do this and not worry about waking anyone. Here are the details in case anyone is interested.


I used Cheryl McCain’s template from the Template to Treasure chat & crop at scrappinggarden.com last night. All the papers and the buttons come from her kit A Yellow Rose for Mother. The journaling block, which has its color changed a bit to better match, comes from Shabby Princess’s Festival Kit, as does the rickrack that borders the photo and the “and” alpha. The lettering for Aunt Jess is Basic Chipboard Alphabet by Dani Mogstad. The font for Hannah is 2Peas Champagne and the journaling font is 2Peas Fixin To.


The journaling reads:
My mother has said all along that Hannah looked like her Aunt Jessica but I just didn’t see it until I took a closer look of them together in this picture. They both have theose beautiful almond shaped eyes and their hair is practically the exact same color. Both girls have perfect complexions even if Jessica’s is a tiny bit fairer. They are beautiful girls with the most gorgeous and happy smiles.

No comments: