Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Elvis Bag




I made a bag just like this one for my friend Peggy at school. She's a fellow teacher and she's in love with the King. When I ran across this fabric she was who I thought about first so I just had to make something out of it for her.

This bag is a great tote to carry to school or to go to a crop. It's big enough for a couple of textbooks and a grade book or 12 x 12 scrapbook supplies. There's even a cool little pocket inside with separate areas for a couple of pens. The material is 100% cotton. The bag's handle is accented with a cool twill that's embellished so that it looks like a zipper.

1 comment:

Gayla said...

I got a real chuckle out of your Elvis bag. It looks awesome as do the other purses but I laughed cause I didn't know you were a big fan of the King. My dh is a bit obsessed with him and always has been. Maybe I should get you to make him one for father's day! Of course, dad being impossible to shop for has ended up with a TON of Elvis "stuff" from me and the kids over the years. He has quite a collection now.